Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

My name is Phillip Ornelas, I am twenty one years old, and I live in Henderson Nevada. I work as a cashier for a company that gets a lot of bad rap. But, providing excellent customer service for our customers is important to me and I really love helping people. But, cashiering is just a pit stop for me. Ever since I can remember I’ve loved music, I remember helping do garden work in my grandparents garden just listening to my Walkman and singing away killing weeds. I love all things related to audio and music. Sounds have always intrigued me, I am the kind of person to notice that tiny, miniscule humming noise that no one else seems to notice, or water dripping from a faucet that people walk by without a care. I also love movies and would love to provide audiences with the audio to go hand in hand with the picture on screen. In my spare time I play the guitar and also dabble on the drums and keyboard. Writing music and recording it onto a computer is something I love and am very passionate about. Something about playing a song and being able to capture it and share it with the world is very exciting and the fact that I could make a career out of it is amazing and exhilarating.

No comments: