Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

About every season I get allergies, Really bad ones that really end up ruining me for about 2 weeks. Sick, coughing and runny nosed I stumbled into Wal-Mart and headed straight for the pharmacy center. I found the nearest pharmacist and asked “excuse me, I’m having some terrible allergies, what kind of allergy medication would you suggest for me?” She then took me over to the isle and pointed out the Claritin and Alavert. It was a little pricey but if it was going to relieve me I had no qualms about spending the 17 dollars on it. So I bought the Claritin. I took one immediately when I got home and waiting a few hours and nothing happened, I felt exactly the same. I decided to wait and took one the next day and still, nothing. I did this for about 3 or 4 days with no relief. So I finally got out of bed and took my remaining pills back to Wal-Mart. In the midst of being sick for four days, not sleeping well, working and going to school, I lost my receipt; I was tired, grumpy and sick and irritated. So I stumbled up the register, they asked me how they could help me and I told them the pills didn’t work and id like a refund. They asked me if I had my receipt and I explained the situation at hand and that I had lost it. They told me that it would not be a problem at all and that they would be happy to refund me the 17 dollars for the faulty pills. I asked if the opened packaging and the missing pills were going to be a problem and they said no and refunded me. No questions asked and no trouble at all. It was great, Wal-Mart gets a bad rap, but they do provide some good customer service.

No comments: