Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Week 6 EOC: Me x3

Some people say that I am a silly person, maybe a little immature and definitely a "dude". But, one thing that anyone who knows me personally will say is that I am a very laid back person. I take life as it comes and deal with it. With a laid back personality comes a laid back lifestyle, which means purchasing laid back items. Here are a few products i purchase that really define "Me".
Shoes: I have to have really comfortable and/or lightweight shoes. Being comfortable is my number one priority. For instance, right now I am wearing a pair of Vans shoes that are made of canvas. I love them, and they show my personality in them. They are beat up, torn and dirty and i wear them on a daily basis. People identify them with me. If I switched to another pair of shoes that i own and started wearing them regularly, I'm fairly certain people would notice. I am almost due for another pair of shoes, and I am fairly certain I'll be waltzing into the Vans store again very soon.


RedBull: As almost any college aged young man, I juggle about 3 or 4 things, A social life, work, school, and my girlfriend. This exhausts me tremendously. And when one is tired and can't nap, a good ol' shot of caffeine will brighten up your day! Any given day you can see me walking around work, campus, or almost anywhere drinking a RedBull. A lot like my shoes, people expect for me to have a RedBull (No a Rockstar will not do!). This beverage is a part of me and my daily life.



And finally, my ensemble would not be complete without my "Band Tee" This is probably my biggest "this is me". Every single day, night afternoon, no matter what I am doing where I am i ALWAYS have on a t-shirt from one of my favorite bands. I love giving my bands i listen to the added exposure and I like getting funny looks, and/or questions about my shirt. (Especially people asking what a storm trooper has to do with the book Of Mice And Men( Which is a band also)).

These 3 things, among others, are what make me who I am.

No comments: